Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween Lincoln was a fireman. Just like last year. Cause it still fit. And he doesn't care! We went trick or treating with some neighbors. At first Lincoln wasn't sure what to do, but Tyson totally helped him figure it out! I didn't get pictures of us out and about (in the rain) but we did get some pictures of the cousins and Lincoln dressed up before the trick or treating.

See Bear in the background in her Happy Halloween shirt

We didn't make it very far. With the rain and the cold Lincoln wasn't up for being out for very long. We went down the street and back up half the other side of the street and headed home. Lincoln would have preferred to just jump in the puddles in the street. My parents came up to hang out with us, so when Lincoln looked miserable and I saw their car in my driveway we went home. His candy was pretty wet, but I don't think he even knew he had candy. He only got a few pieces and I think Jefferson and I have eaten them already.

I am pretty sure next year he will be way more into it and that will be fun!

Porter family pictures:
Mom & Lincoln (with a sucker) @ Porter's

Sanford & Laurie

Ganges

Fireman, Chicken, Cat, Pirate, Witch

3 comments:

Dana said...

Lincoln makes such a cute fireman!! ...and I don't blame him for not liking the trick-or-treating in the rain!!

ME Moon said...

milk it for ALL it's worth to pick out his costumes. one day he'll be very opinionated and request something that will either be expensive or hard to make!
jonah is 5, i still pick out his costume.... i just say, "YAY! you get to be ____ this year!" as i pull it out of the costumes tub. i'm a mean mama ;)

Unknown said...

Cute cute fireman! I love the your shirt. Oh and the Utah costume did make me giggle.