Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sick Baby

Lincoln hasn't been feeling too well lately. Yesterday he just wanted to be held. At night he started getting a fever. I took him to Grandma Porter's today. As we were walking out the door, Lincoln threw up all over the kitchen floor and himself (luckily it was on the tile and not on me). So I had to change clothes and quickly clean up so I wasn't too late for school. Since he wasn't feeling well, and Grandma had other kids to watch, I went to school and started hunting for a sub. Luckily I found someone and was able to go home to take care of him. I ended up taking him to the doctor because his fever wasn't going down. Ear infection! Second one in 2 months and the same ear. The doctor said it was a pretty good infection so he gave him a stronger medicine. Hopefully it helps Lincoln feel better soon! I could tell he just didn't feel good. Poor kid! Luckily we got in today before the weekend. After all the running around today, he is finally down for a nap (the doctor's office called and said to come just after he fell asleep for his nap). Let's hope this medicine works quickly!

1 comment:

Kristi Thompson said...

Poor kid! I am so not looking forward to those things with Jace. I hope that he gets feeling better soon!!!