Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lagoon


After a morning of swimming it was off to Lagoon. We got a great deal on tickets (Thanks, Abbey!) and thought it might be fun. We invited Josh, Liz and Samantha to come and ended up with them plus my parents, Natalie and her 4 kids, and Taryn. It was nice to have lots of adults to take turns watching the little kids (including a 9 month old and two 2 month olds).

The first thing we did was watch the Monkey Show with live monkeys. It was really cute. I got to go on Wicked for the first time (last year I was pregnant) and loved it, although I lost my sunglasses :( We actually went on quite a few rides. Jefferson, Josh and I took Natalie's kids on Rattlesnake Rapids. Then they hopped back in line with Natalie and Taryn to go on it again.

Lincoln got to ride the Ferris Wheel and the Train. Too bad they are missing quite a few animals at the beginning of the ride.

All in all I had a great time. Next year will hopefully be a little more fun for Lincoln. He was a great trooper, though. I think he was mostly stuck in his stroller!

(Can you see the mohawk? It was thanks to generous amounts of sunblock!)

No comments: