Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 3 - Taryn's Birthday!

July 3 is my sister Taryn's birthday. It is also the day of the Eaglewood Golf Course Fireworks. It has become a family tradition to get together for dinner at my parents house and then head up to fireworks. This year we had most of my Dad's family in town so they came over (Jerrold's family, Grandma and Grandpa, Greg and Val) plus my family and some of Taryn's friends. We had such good food - pulled pork sandwiches and homemade ice cream were among my favorites. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the birthday girl. She is 23! (That means I am getting old.)

Great-Grandpa Pay and Lincoln














After dinner we walked up to Eaglewood.













Greg and Val and some family from my mom's side were at the fireworks. Justin and Jenny, Ashlee and Uncle Dave, plus Allyssa's family. It's always a great time. We brought glow bracelets and had a blast. Lincoln fell asleep about 10 minutes before the fireworks started and slept the rest of the night. I loved the fireworks. I am always impressed with their show!













My mom, Corbin, Breann and Lincoln

No comments: