Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two New Additions

I was bad and didn't have my camera around the new little ones (or anywhere else for that matter). So I've been waiting for pictures before I post. And while looking up birth facts on my phone I found a couple more pictures.

Natalie was started on Mother's Day and had Kiana Rachelle at 1:27 p.m. She weighted 8 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 inches long.

Liz wasn't due until May 28 but went in to labor the Tuesday after Mother's Day. Wednesday afternoon she had a c-section (sound familiar?) and Samantha Elizabeth was born. I can't remember the details and Josh never texted them to me! I think she was in the 6 lbs. range. Update: Samantha was 7 lb.s 2 oz and 20 inches long. She was born around 3:30 in the afternoon.

At the end of May we held a baby shower for Natalie and Liz. It was fun to see family and new babies!

So now Lincoln has two more girl cousins! Within one year each side of the family had 2 baby girls (Ella, Oakley, Kiana, and Samantha) for Lincoln to play with. It should be fun to have cousins the same age.

Here is Kiana (phone picture)














Samantha (phone picture)














Lincoln, Samantha, Kiana at the baby shower














Natalie and Kiana at the baby shower

No comments: