Monday, December 8, 2008

Lincoln's Blessing



What a great day we had yesterday! Lincoln had a lot of family and some friends come to see his Daddy bless him. We had Grandma and Grandpa Pay and Porter and almost all the aunt and uncle Porters and Pays. Plus Great-grandma Catlin, Great-uncle Ross and family, and Great-aunt Carole Ann (and Alyssa and Breann) came! It was so fun to see everyone. For some of the family it was their first time to see Lincoln. He is getting so big! Jefferson did a great job with the blessing. Lincoln wore the same blessing outfit that my brother Josh was blessed in! We visited with family briefly after sacrament meeting and I made it to Relief Society with Grandma Porter and Lincoln. That afternoon we went to the Porters for dinner. It was for my birthday, which is today! I am 32. Wow!! I got some nice cards and gifts. It was fun to visit with the family.

Today I am taking it easy with Lincoln. He has been a little stuffy and fussy. It's snowing outside so I am happy to be inside where it is warm with my Christmas lights on and Christmas music in the CD player. What a great day. :)

No comments: