Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The First Entry

Well, we are finally on the web! I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs so much I had to get one going myself. And I figure now is a good time since I actually have something to blog about.

Hopefully most of you know that we are expecting! Our first child is due in October this year. We are very excited. So are my students :) Most of my classes started clapping when I told them the news. It was fun. They keep asking me if it is a boy or a girl. I find out the end of this month - the day after the last day I see students. Some of them want me to email them. I think I will just post it on my webpage! I can't wait to find out. Then we can start discussing names and figure out what to do with the baby's room. I am not sure which is going to be harder!

1 comment:

Monica Sue said...

hey welcome to an addicting world. so fun to hear about your new addition to the family. i can't wait to see more posts when the little tike comes.

happy summer.